Underwriting Risk Review
Sciemus Space technical underwriting services utilise unique analysis to assesses satellite launch, post-separation or in-orbit risk. Typical assessment includes operator history, satellite or fleet overview detailing values, average sum insured, days on risk, insurance policy comment, satellite technical risk of failure, key sub-system risk identification, analysis of anomalies, technical issues and underwriting recommendations.
- Technical analysis based on the largest dataset of commercial satellite sub-systems and component part reliability.
- Output from SpaceRAT interrogation gives a quantifiable technical probability of failure
- Key sub-system risks identified and ranked
- Clearly explained technical commentary
- Recommended market rating with pre-defined expected profit margins per risk
- Underwriting a Space Insurance Portfolio
- Identification of underrated risks
- Identification of the need for exclusions and deductibles
- Assessment of specific satellite risk exposures
- Assessment of the value of facultative reinsurance
- Delivery of immediate underwriting services as an MGA or advisor
Launch and in-orbit satellite underwriting risk reviews deliver all the technical analysis and insurance experience required for an insurance company to underwrite a technically controlled and audited portfolio of risk.